Say what?! No really, it’s true! To kick off the launch of Wildly Collective, we’re partnering with several amazing wedding vendors in the Springfield area to give one lucky in love couple the elopement of their dreams—FREE—on us.
What’s Wildly Collective?
Let’s back up for a second. What’s Wildly Collective? Wildly Collective is a design, styling and coordinating company headed up by Stevie Rozean, based right here in Springfield, MO. She approaches weddings and events in a timeless way by bridging the gap between traditional weddings and elopements, creating events that are deeply authentic, unique, adventurous, and truer to you than ever before.
More exciting news? We’ll be partnering with Wildly Collective to bring beautiful florals to mix! (Cue stadium cheering.) We could not be more pumped to work on such an exciting endeavor with some truly great people.
Elopement Giveaway Details
Back to the GIVEAWAY, which is probably why you’re here. We’re giving away an entire elopement to one deserving couple! Here’s what you’ll get if you win:
- Your choice between the following three dates: October 19, November 1 or November 4, 2018.
- Ceremony design, styling and coordination by Wildly Collective & Unions With Celia
- Photography by Inner Images Photography
- Video by Statler Visual Co.
- Elopement announcement design by Stevie Rozean Co.
- A bouquet and boutonniere by Queen City Blooms, with flowers grown by Young Family Farm
- Hair and makeup
- An intimate meal after your ceremony
- You may invite 2-4 guests to attend
- One night stay in a cozy Airbnb to kick off your honeymoon!
To top it off, everything will take place near Springfield, MO on a gorgeous piece of land north of town. Picture a mid-century home surrounded by lush meadows, a bubbling river, a lake surrounded by Bald Cypresses (plus canoes if you’d like to go for a little ride) and so much more. Basically a woodland paradise.
Curious about the overall design vision for the elopement? This gorgeous mood board created by Stevie says it all:
Pretty incredible, right? The winner will be responsible for travel to and from the venue site, as well as attire. Sound like something you and your financé(e) would be into? We’re taking submissions until Monday, September 17th, 2018, so get yourself and your loved one on over to the application form to APPLY NOW!
Good luck, love birds!